Friday, May 6, 2011

Introduction Post

Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Lindsey and I am a nineteen year old college student with a penchant for whimsy and comedy.

I go to DePaul and I live in Lincoln Park. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and I'm thorougly enjoying the urban environment I'm in at this point in my life.

I go to a lot of live shows on the northside and do improv comedy with a group of friends sometimes.

Here is a gratuitious picture of me in a dragon costume.


I am a nanny and a full time student. I spend a lot of time on public transportation- I'm on the go a lot.

I'm on a never ending quest to find the most delicious Eggs Benedict in the city of Chicago.

This is me during the huge blizzard Chicago had this winter.



This is me with a group of my friends.

1 comment: